Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Lesson- 8/14/2011

Today's wonderful lesson was on Obedience. It is a very important principle, seeing as how it is the first law of Heaven. The corresponding Personal Progress experiences are, Choice and Accountability #1 and #5. Take some time out of your week to look over these experiences, and see if they are something you can work on.

In 1 Nephi 3:7 it states.....
And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father:I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.
Lets all try to be more like Nephi and do what has been asked of us by the Lord.

Hope you all have a great week and we look forward to seeing you Wednesday at 7 PM for a fun night of crafts!!

No comments: